This polish rules for a number of reasons:
1. Completely opaque in ONE coat!
2. The brush is wide like whoa, I'm talking one swipe was enough to cover my whole nail (except the thumb, that one only took 2).
3. Check out the cute bottle
4. This polish is scented, it smells like tea rose when it dries!
5. Formula is fantastic, not thick or thin...it's just right.
Can you tell I am excited about this polish?!? I had high expectations for it and they were not only met but exceeded! You go Anna Sui, I am your new biggest fan. As soon as I get paid guess what I am buying more of?
I have on 1 coat of Anna Sui-170 (Turquoise) and 1 coat of Seche Vite.
You can buy this polish from Urbanoutfitters.com but I'm sure there are other places to purchase it online too :)