- Nomadic in Nude – a must have neutral for the season; off white and creamy
- Earthy Angel – Gorgeous creamy camel
- New Bohemian – a new 70’s take on Tiffany Blue
- Shabby Drab – Purple Greige The ultimate boho color
- Rad Nomad – Purple brown crème
- Red-ical Gypsy – Boho chic red, a new take on a vintage classic red
- Boho Mojo – Silvery, beige pearl
- Nouveau Vintage – The perfect understated vintage frosty gold
- Voodoo You Do – The perfect charcoal grey for the season with blue undertones
- Artsy Crafty – The ultimate muted military green
- Blue-topia – Just as it sounds, the perfect shade of deep blue
- Rebel Spirit – Deep chocolate brown creme
ABOUT COLOR CLUB
Color Club is a nail polish brand developed by Forsythe Cosmetic Group. Founded in 1979, the Forsythe Cosmetic Group is a New York-based cosmetic company widely regarded worldwide as a pioneer within the professional beauty industry. A global brand with products represented in more than 95 countries, Forsythe was one of the first companies to recognize and address the needs of the professional nail salon, a new phenomenon at the time. Rather quickly, the Forsythe name became synonymous with excellent, performance-proven products available in a diverse range of eye-catching shades. Today, more than three decades later, the Forsythe Cosmetic Group remains a vanguard in the beauty business by constantly introducing new concepts and elevating industry standards. Forsythe manufactures every product it offers, a practice that ensures superior color-matching quality control and the ability to respond quickly to consumer demands for the latest and most exciting trends in nail color, nail treatments and lip color.
For additional information on Color Club please call 1-800-221-8080 or visit www.cosmeticgroup.com.
So what do you guys think? I'm loving this collection from the bottle shots, really looking forward to seeing a lot of these in person. Nouveau Vintage looks pretty awesome in the bottle pic! I can't wait for all the fall collections to come out, so far every single one looks awesome!