March 27, 2012

NOTD: Fuzzy Nail Sweaters

Yes people, I have reached a new low for weird/creepy/gross texture you can put on a nail. If you didn't like that caviar mani from yesterday you will really not like this. I like to think of this as so bad that it's actually pretty awesome, in a wtf kind of way. Often while I'm walking through Michaels I think "could I somehow stick that on my nail" nope, I'm not being sarcastic...I really do think that. I saw today's mani inspiration next to the micro beads and thought, that is going to look so weird sprinkled on my nails...I have to try it!

So what is it? It's flocking powder...I have no idea what this is used for in terms of crafting but when you put it on the nail it looks like you have little fuzzy sweaters on your nails. What is better than a nail with a fuzzy sweater on it? Nothing, duh! This is not for everyone but not going to lie, I'm kind of loving it. Is this practical...no, but it's fun! If I ever go to a Katy Perry concert I think I might actually do this again, it would actually be appropriate at that kind of event. Once this is dry it feels weird, I thought it would be soft but it's kind of rough...I think that's my only disappointment with this texture experiment.

My fuzzy sweaters are applied over a blue polish, you can't tell on the blue nails but it peeks out a little under the pink. Also, the blue nails kind of make me think of the cookie monster...they look like his fur in a strange way. I hope I'm not the only one thinking that haha

Fuzzy Nail Sweater close up....YEAAAAAAAH BUDDY (please read that in a Pauly D voice)

To do this mani it's pretty much exactly the same as my Caviar mani from yesterday. I applied a coat of top coat to the mani I already had on and while it was wet I sprinkled the flocking powder on. If you do this do it over a plate or paper towel, it is messy. I lightly shook the excess off the nail and gently tapped the fuzz onto the nail to make sure it stuck. To get off any excess after the tapping I lightly blew on my nail...warning don't do that near the plate you just used to catch the excess sprinkled fuzz...the fuzz get's everywhere (yes, I learned that the hard way lol).

I tried this with a top coat just to see if that would look cool and it's a giant fail...if you try this avoid top coat over your fuzz. Obviously this is like a 1 night only kind of manicure, water does affect it and it also looks less fluffy as the night goes on. But really, would you wear this for more than a night? No, probably not! Now I haven't tried removing this yet...I'm still wearing it, but I think it will be pretty easy if done the same way as the caviar mani from yesterday.

Here is my flocking powder in case you're wondering what it looks like. These were on sale at my Michaels, I think they were like $1.79 each.

Best Blogger Tips
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

197 comments:

1. Oh, wooow, that's totally crazy and megacool! I love it! :D <3
    Verunka

ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks hilarious. I would never try it personally but I'm finding the trend of sticking whatever is available to your nails particularly amusing. Keep being original, girl.

ReplyDelete
  3. You are right! It's awesome in a wtf way! I think it's pretty cool though. Thanks for sharing, what will you think of next!

4. OMG LOVE!!

Seriously, between this and the caviar mani yesterday, this fulfills some inner crafting desire whilst at the same time nailing (yeah) my desire for cool stuff on my nails!

Well done, Jen!

5. So cool!  What a way to keep your nails warm. Lol! :D

ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think this is weird! I think it's a freaking awesome manicure!

ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha ha your excitement for this look was probably the best part. It IS interesting though!

ReplyDelete
  8. That's so weird!  Oddly awesome, though.

9. Haha, this looks really cute and cuddly! I like it! <3

ReplyDelete
  10. That is AWESOME! Can you imagine that as a pedicure?! Fuzzy toes!

ReplyDelete
  11. That looks amazing :)

ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, so weird! At least they look soft & fluffy (even if they don't feel that way). Didn't someone mention using flocking powder in the comments of the December post?

ReplyDelete
  13. This so strange for me, because I HATE 3D nail art. I am way more a of a simple black or red creme girl, I but I LOVE this. I'd wear it to a Katy Perry concert too!

ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha. Oh my goodness. This is just so strange yet so AWESOME! It is a shame that they aren't soft fuzzies on your nails; they definitely look like they would be soft. You come up with some of the craziest things. :)

ReplyDelete
  15. This is so creative and unique, I've never seen anything like it :) Definitely reminds me of a fuzzy jumper, I'd probably be wanting to touch my nails all day if I had this done lol

ReplyDelete
  16. Oh. My. God. That's like the prettiest, most adorable nails I've ever seen! I need to get me some of those flocking powders!! The question is though.. How will I get that in Sweden? And what is the proper translation for it? Haha, I need to do some digging!

Love your blog, and pleeeeease don't stop experimenting and mindfreaking us! :D
    xoxo, NailsByMaria

ReplyDelete
  17. This freaks me out a bit, but I actually kind of love it. I'd be petting my nails. :-D

ReplyDelete
  18. I actually really LOVE this!  What a fun and new idea!   You may just start a trend!

19. This freaks me out a bit, but I actually kind of love it. :-P

ReplyDelete
  20. This is kind of perfect for Easter. Might I suggest green for the lady that plays golf?  Also, I'd love to see just parts of the mani flocked, like the fuzzy face on a cat or green Xmas trees.

ReplyDelete
  21. Yes I was all for caviar and while this is VERY cute the practicality of it will be a draw back. But my son did yell ”COOKIE MONSTER”..lol love the creativity!

ReplyDelete
  22. This is so awesome! I love the idea :)

23. your nails look so cuddly :O

ReplyDelete
  24. I tried this with some velvet fabric (cut the fibres out) and then it looked really hairy and like head of hair or a moustache haha! Didn't help that it was brown, but this looks kinda cute!

25. Katharina KießlingMarch 27, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Is it weird, if I want to stroke your nails? So fluffy :D

ReplyDelete
  26. This is SO crazy kind of cool and fun, I would paint a teddy bear face on part of the nail and flock on the rest, that thought makes me a laugh :)

27. This is crazy and awesome at the same time.  XD

ReplyDelete
  28. these are really cute! love experimenting with weird nails :)

Katt xo

ReplyDelete
  29. This is a great Muppet manicure!!

ReplyDelete
  30. They do look like a sweater!! Perfect winter mani haha!

ReplyDelete
  31. Too funny...I was in Michael's last weekend, saw the flocking powder, and wondered the same thing. I'm not as adventurous as you; I put it back on the shelf!

I think it looks kinda cool, actually, and I would wear this before I would try the caviar mani. Cookie Monster fur is an accurate description!

32. omg!!! love it! reminds me Triki ^^

ReplyDelete
  33. I didn't like the caviar mani, because it kinda looked like you had some disease... But this is really cool!

34. Louise Bjørck LarsenMarch 27, 2012 at 5:45 AM

It's so fluffy I'm gonna diiiie!!!

ReplyDelete
  35. Haha, this is awesome. I don't know that I would like fuzzy nails, I think it would give me the heeby jeebies, but I can definitely appreciate them on someone else :-)

ReplyDelete
  36. So maybe I'm weird, but I used to LOVE sticking stuff to my nails to see how it would look.  I've used feathers, sequins, beads...even eyelashes! LOL I tried something similar once with cotton balls (this was many, many years ago when there weren't many craft stores or supplies).  This looks really cool!  I'll have to give this one a try sometime.

ReplyDelete
  37. This would look awesome with googly eyes as Cookie Monster! Love this. ;)

ReplyDelete
  38. It looks really fun! But as you said, not for everyday. i saw a girl once, she was more than 25 and she was looked like a vintage doll, all white and pink, very white makeup, you know what I'm talking about? i'm sure is a trend that has a name, but I don'tknow it lol. well I can imagine her wearing thhis fluffy nails!
    I'm not a fan of the texture, so i'll pass thecaciar manicure and this onetoo! Maybe for a costume party hahaha

ReplyDelete
  39. Haha, this is fun! A very good idea, but only for special interests as you say!

ReplyDelete
  40. I love this!  How fun would this be to add to a Halloween costume!?

ReplyDelete
  41. Yah, that looks so dang cool. I have no idea where I'd wear it, or what I'd wear it with (no one owns fuzzy sweaters in this part of florida)

ReplyDelete
  42. I Love it!! I need to try this idea!! :)

ReplyDelete
  43. Well, I am a weird-loving kind of a person so I would definetly give that one a try if I could find that flocking powder. I absolutely lover the artistic side of those nails! Congrats on your imagination!

ReplyDelete
  44. OK, this is bad a**! I love it!!

ReplyDelete
  45. Wow! I love it, it looks so soft, I was disappointed to read that it isn't actually soft, hehe.

ReplyDelete
  46. But what happens when it gets wet ?

ReplyDelete
  47. I think this would be adorable for a "lorax" themed mani too!  :-)  Very cute.

ReplyDelete
  48. Lol! That is a crazy creative mani. Reminds me of muppets and 70's furred legwarmer things. neat!

ReplyDelete
  49. I'm speechless...LOL! :)

ReplyDelete
  50. That's awesome!  I think it looks better over the same color basecoat.  It would be amazing for some sort of event.

ReplyDelete
  51. I think it's cute!  I would love to try it when I have time!

ReplyDelete
  52. Ah! I walk through Michaels and think that too! I've always wanted to play with flocking powder and now I officially have to! Those nails look AWESOME!

ReplyDelete
  53. I had to google to see what the flock flocking powder was.  LoL  I found this DIY way to make it.  http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/2010/03/diy-tutorial-flocking-powder/

ReplyDelete
  54. Coming out of lurking just to say...people might hate this but I LOVE it. Like, I actually squealed. I want to find an appropriate event just so I can have an excuse to do this!

ReplyDelete
  55. this is freaking awesome! love it! u are a genius seriously :)

56. Lucisek-Lucy's StashMarch 27, 2012 at 7:41 AM

lol, that looks really cute :D It's probably less wearable that the caviar mani but great idea!

57. It dries eventually but it's much less fluffy

ReplyDelete
  58.  I think it looks really cute. I would probably never do it myself but maybe fore a concert like you said :) Definitely reminds me of cookie monster and the muppets!

59. Sarah/ polishoverbros.blogspotMarch 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM

super duber nails, i think they are so cute!

ReplyDelete
  60. lol that's how I keep feeling about it also, I'm leaning more towards loving even though it freaks me out it because it's so weird

ReplyDelete
  61. hmm I'm not sure if they did or not, I'll have to go back and look through those comments

ReplyDelete
  62. So fun! I think this would be awesome on a little girl for a dance recital or Halloween!

ReplyDelete
  63. Both the Caviar mani and this one look very funny and cute :)

ReplyDelete
  64. I LOVE this! Its so cute!

ReplyDelete
  65. It's so weird that I like it. It reminds me of my fun fur pants I wore when I was a raver back in the day. I think I might want to try to have fun fur nails.

ReplyDelete
  66. Wow!! I love this mani.. I wish i could get stuff like this here in India. I would definitely try it. And its sad that its only good for a day or so :(

ReplyDelete
  67. I bet you could find it on ebay! I haven't looked but it's a good place to start!

ReplyDelete
  68. lol...who knew it was so easy to make! That's awesome!

ReplyDelete
  69. Flocking powder is supposed to give stuff like paper a fuzzy/velvety feel. I never would have thought to use that stuff either, kinda cool though!

ReplyDelete
  70. It actually looks pretty good!  Kudos on your creativity!

ReplyDelete
  71. I bought some flocking powder in early February to try and do an at home version of MAC's flocked nails for Ruffian.  Didn't exactly work.  I love the fuzzy nails -- probably wouldn't wear them myself but they have a great editorial look.

ReplyDelete
  72. I once thought of doing something similar using felt, but I was too lazy to even try XD

Pretty cool.

ReplyDelete
  73. This is really, really creative! My favorite is the blue flocking powder. So many different textured manicures are coming out!

ReplyDelete
  74. This has to be one of the most creative nail ideas I've ever seen! I could never EVER do this, I wash my hands constantly and am at home with two kids so these would really get gross quick!

ReplyDelete
  75. I hate the caviar mani, but this I sorta like...

ReplyDelete
  76. I hate the caviar look, but this looks really awesome!

ReplyDelete
  77. I didn't like the cavia look. Maaaaybe I could live with an accent nail but that is it. I LOVE this though!! I also thought about puppets when looking at the pics. Elmo with red would be great too I think. Make 2 goggly eyes on the fingers and voila ;)
    This is really awesome just sad that it actually is not soft. But maybe if you would use different type of powder.

78. Hahaha funny it looks like a animal sat on your fingers

ReplyDelete
  79. LOVE this!  More cool manis please!! I don't know how you thought of this, but it's awesome.  I'm sure this will be a huge hit on Pinterest. :)  I honestly will probably never do it, but these are some of my favorite kinds of posts to read, so keep em coming!

ReplyDelete
  80. Although this scares me a little, it actually looks pretty cool!

ReplyDelete
  81. haha, it cracks me up to look at and I'm loving it!! So much fun!

82. Victoria KimberlinMarch 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I love this but wish there was some way to preserve it because I would wear it all week long!! I does remind me of cookie monster too but the first thing I thought of was Sully from Monsters Inc.

ReplyDelete
  83. It doesn't appeal to me but your story of blowing over the plate make coke come out of my nose

ReplyDelete
  84. It's normally used for adding texture to things - if you stamp or draw with glue and then spread flocking, it creates a velvet-like texture on the surface of the design. Normally it would be pressed down into the glue a bit, so it would be *slightly* less fuzzy than this, but still soft and velvety feeling. This is a GREAT use for it! Sooo cute! A friend posted this to our polish exchange group on FB and said that it would be great for a party - I added that you'd just need to use wet wipes to wash your hands and it would be pretty sturdy!

ReplyDelete
  85. hilarious!  love it :)

ReplyDelete
  86. Um, I kind of love this. It looks like muppet nails! It's too bad it's scratchy, I would just want to rub my nails on my face all day if I did this.

87. That is so cool!

ReplyDelete
  88. i LOVE this mani! haha I am gonna try it out i love it that much!
    I was thinking it reminded me of Cookie Monster before i read what you wrote!

ReplyDelete
  89. That is too funny! I must've walked past that flocking stuff a hundred times at Michael's, trying to picture it as a nail application. I totally do the same thing when I walk through that place ... "hmm...could I put that on my nail?..." hahah

ReplyDelete
  90. this is AMAZING!  i've done the caviar nails before and i thought those were cool.  seriously ♥ this!

91. maria eduarda BerriMarch 27, 2012 at 1:21 PM

have a website I can buy it? kisses

ReplyDelete
  92. You can probably getting flocking powder on ebay :)

ReplyDelete
  93. OMG this is so fluffy I want to die!

ReplyDelete
  94. I think it's neat! Very creative!

ReplyDelete
  95. This is hilarious, kind of gross, and awesome all at once. In other words, I approve. I may have to try this sometime!

96. Megan at No Nekkid NailsMarch 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Okay... this is adorably strange! I feel like doing this RIGHT now! Cute idea :) I may have to start walking through Michaels thinking that to see what I can come up with! lol

ReplyDelete
  97. your comment sounds like what I was thinking as I was applying the flocking powder lol!

ReplyDelete
  98. Hope you try it! Michaels is seriously my favorite place to buy nail polish stuff...that scrapbooking section is amazing. They have tons of awesome glitters and stuff like that also!

ReplyDelete
  99. Oooh, this is so cute! I have to go to a (we would call it in German) Bastelgeschäft and get me some Sweet Monster Nails :-)

100. Christine ZieglerMarch 27, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Love this.  It's so unique, and I think I want to try it!  :)

ReplyDelete
  101. Hahaha this is so epic!! I do think of cookie monster. Now I want you to do it. LOL

ReplyDelete
  102. That's so bizarre but yet there's something about it that makes me want to try it!  I definitely agree though that this would probably be good only for a special occasion.  I think it's something you have to wear one night and then it comes off.

ReplyDelete
  103. cute! I love that German translation!!

ReplyDelete
  104. Cookie Monster!! Looks amazing and perfect for occasional use.

ReplyDelete
  105. This is awesome - I love it!

106. Cathy @ More Nail PolishMarch 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I had a nail art comp on my blog last week, and a guy entered a mani he did using the fake turf used in model trains.  It looks just like a green version of this.  Everyone loved it!

ReplyDelete
  107. That looks so amazing! I love it. If only it was as soft as it looks.

ReplyDelete
  108. Freaking insanely unique! the look is so intense and is totally drawing me in ~

109. Samantha McCauleyMarch 27, 2012 at 5:37 PM

So cute and creative! I really like it!

ReplyDelete
  110. This is awesome, way to be super creative :)

ReplyDelete
  111. what a cool and different look for nails!

ReplyDelete
  112. Absolutely in love with this.  Next time I get near a Michael's I'm so trying it out...and the caviar mani too :)  Thanks for the inspiration!

ReplyDelete
  113. Weird, yes, but in an awesomely good way.  I would totally try this :)  Way to be creative!!

ReplyDelete
  114. these recollections things you've used for these last few manis are they available for purchase anywhere online that you're aware of?

ReplyDelete
  115. Despicable Me, anyone?  one of my favorite scenes, ha ha!

ReplyDelete
  116. Your statement "in a wtf kind of way" perfectly sums this design up.

ReplyDelete
  117. So cool! I love Michaels for nail art too! I bought rhinestones there!

ReplyDelete
  118. Ok, that is one of the most creative nail things I've ever seen.  Very weird though.  Props.

ReplyDelete
  119. Like the caviar, I also tried this months ago as an experiment. For the exact same "Michael's Logic". I tried using white as snow in December. As you found, adding topcoat isn't good. It peeled all off within an hour.
    Yours does look super fun! Maybe some green for Easter grass?

ReplyDelete
  120. As soon as I read the title I said to myself, "bet she used flocking powder" Haha. I love craft stores for nail art. At my Hobby Lobby I bought Peel-Offs which are a scrap book sticker, and they are perfect. Metallic scrolls in silver and they are super sticky and not too thick.

ReplyDelete
  121. this is disturbingly amazing . hahaha if that makes sense!

ReplyDelete
  122. This is a riot! You certainly do have 'hairy' nails and the blue ones are little cookie monsters! Cannot say this is a look for me - but it might be easier to deal with wearing than the caviar mani you showed up. I bet there are parts of clubbing in the LA area that this look would really fit right in.

ReplyDelete
  123. How cool is that? In a fuzzy, weird, good way. This following your caviar mani yesterday has my mind churning - what else could be used to make a unique manicure?! And I don't even regularly polish my tips!  I was glad I wasn't drinking when I read abt you blowing on your nail - liquid would have come out my nose!!

124. Elizabeth SullivanMarch 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Im actually kind of in love with this look--it's just so mesmerizing. I may have to try it myself! :)
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  125. Ok, I'm in love with this!! NO JOKE!! You're so cute for browsing around the craft store, subconsciously looking for nail accessories ;)

ReplyDelete
  126. I think you've hit the nail on the head with that description lol!

ReplyDelete
  127. Too bad it doesn't last long, but I thought it was pretty cool and funny/creepy at the same time haha... I've seen those little jars of scrapbooking stuff at Michaels, I couldn't quite figure out what/how people used them in scrapbooking (other than glitter) but now that you mention it, those recollections stuff are pretty good ideas for nail art haha... now I have an excuse to buy all those little pretty gems/colors...

ReplyDelete
  128. Ummm this is actually kind of amazing!  I love it!  Very cool and creative idea.  Thanks for sharing it!

129. Gretta Chiu-Han ChinMarch 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

woot! it's fun and awesome!! I honestly dislike that caviar one but just want to try this one like right now!

ReplyDelete
  130. Made. Of. Awesome.  I did a double-take when I saw it. Someone should wear this to the Grammys!

ReplyDelete
  131. I love this!  It kinda reminds me of 70s shag carpeting but it rocks.  Love the idea!

ReplyDelete
  132. What polishes did you use underneath?

ReplyDelete
  133. It's a blue franken I made...nothing special :)

ReplyDelete
  134. You are so creative, and I actually love the look of this!

135. I love it! It looks like Kitty out of Monsters inc :D

ReplyDelete
  136. Woah, I think I had the same reaction as everybody else here...weird, kinda cute, maybe I should try that. LOL.
    I'm curious what flocking powder is used for other than making furry nails...hmmm....interesting.

ReplyDelete
  137. I love them! They are adorable I want them on my nails right NOW!

ReplyDelete
  138. Funny, I was eyeballing the flocking powder when I was in picking up my micro beads.They had some great colors! I love this but have my hands in water all the time. I would wear it for a special event though. I love different things like this!

ReplyDelete
  139. AWESOME!! Last time I saw these I joked to my SO i was going to get them for nail art hahahah... well now it's official! This is too cute, imo. PERFECT for a KP concert!

ReplyDelete
  140. I agree with Megan!  "Adorably Strange"  I'm so trying it as an accent nail.  Heading to Michael's tomorrow!

ReplyDelete
  141. I almost peed my pants when I saw this. It's hilarious. I will definitely try this.

ReplyDelete
  142. that is so cool!!!! imma gonna try it. but first, i need to find those flocking powder!

ReplyDelete
  143. This is actually kind of interesting and odd but interestingly odd lol. I like the idea of going through Michaels though and contemplating things to apply to your nails. Nails are so much fun to dress up. Thanks for sharing this hun.

144. Claudia Taconelli SaitoMarch 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ReplyDelete
  145. Would love to do something like this, but I know full well I'd breather half of it in & have an astham attack! It looks so cute, though, you could stick some googly eyes on!!

ReplyDelete
  146.  I was just thinking muppet nails!

ReplyDelete
  147. I don't care what people think but this is awesome & creative! I love it :) Can't wait to try it out hahahahahaha

ReplyDelete
  148. This is actually really awesome. i would totally wear this!

ReplyDelete
  149. Ah this is freaking me out on so many levels :P Fuzzzy. Nails. Pretty cool idea and execution!

ReplyDelete
  150. I actually have tried flocking on my nails before. I wanted to do a mani like my kitty (hes a grey and white fluffball) so i painted my nails grey then dipped the tips in white flocking but the stuff I had was like really cheap and very flat. It was a kinda fail but if I would have had the flocking you bought I think it would have turned out exactly like I wanted :) So thx for the different look and the inspiration to try it again with some better product.

I, like you, do wander the aisles of Michaels, Joanns and walmart thinking  hmmmm, I wonder if...?

Thanks for sharing,
    M

ReplyDelete
  151. I just love it! Now need to find that flocking powder!!!

ReplyDelete
  152. Just a question: Flocking powder is used for what?

ReplyDelete
  153. LOVE THIS!!! So cute! And SO many cool choices of colors!

Some of the fake fur type fabrics (Minky, etc) shed a ton when you cut them....maybe I should try putting that on my nails LOL

154. i love it so original well done

ReplyDelete
  155. Haha! This is so unique! I love it!

ReplyDelete
  156. Hahahah I think these are SO awesome!!!!

ReplyDelete
  157. Totally digging this! I want some!!! I love fuzzy stuff!

ReplyDelete
  158. Follow Up: Michaels had the Recollections beads & flocking on sale for 50% off, so I had to check it out. My store had most of the big containers of flocking colors on clearance, so I picked up a grassy green & black, plus 2 multi packs (12 pk & 6pk) on clearance too, so I picked those up. Now I have tons of flock & can't wait to try them out. I've been thinking different kinds of manis to do with them, like a black cats for Halloween, plus non polish related stuff (like reflocking little old flocked bears that look shabby). Picked up some slightly iridescent clear beads to do caviar manis too.

Thanks for helping my addiction. ;-)

ReplyDelete
  159. I agree with Lindsey exactly.  It is weird, yet completely fascinating.

ReplyDelete
  160. Oh my god, I hate it and I love it!

161. BeautifulbrownroseApril 3, 2012 at 2:14 PM

To be completely honest, I see this at Michaels all the time and wonder what it would look like on nails. Thanks for testing it out :)

ReplyDelete
  162. My boyfriend actually made a comment to me a few weeks ago about trying to put furry stuff on my nails, and when I showed him this mani, he cracked up. I actually went to Michael's today and bought the emerald and horizon flocking powder, so I'm going to try it myself now. :) Thanks for the inspiration!!

ReplyDelete
  163. I'm thinking the same thing! So, a couple questions: 1) how hard was it to take off, and 2) is there just no way to get more than 1 day out of it? 3) What about hand washing after the bathroom?

ReplyDelete
  164. It was very easy to take off, just like regular polish! You probably could get one day out of it if you wanted, I don't think it would look great after a day though lol! You can wash your hands without a problem, the fuzz dries!

165. Hmm...it's...wird xD but also sweet :D

166. hmm...it's...original ^^ but also sweet :D

ReplyDelete
  167. This is way fun I love it!!!

ReplyDelete
  168. That just made me really happy to know I'm not the only person who walks around wondering if random objects can be stuck on nail polish :) To be honest this nail polish kind of creeps me out in that, I really want to try this, kind of way....

ReplyDelete
  169. I'm totally intrigued by this look. Always up to try something new. Found this at michaels for 99 cents on Saturday. Also, tried the cavier nails in black yesterday and love it but they are starting to come off little by little so def good for a  one day mani! :)

ReplyDelete
  170. I really want to try this! Gotta pick some up next time I go to Michael's!

ReplyDelete
  171. I don't like the Caviar nails, but this I love! And yes, it totally looks like Cookie Monster!

ReplyDelete
  172. DOPE!! I think I'll try this in the winter tho LOL. The texture seems more "winterish" if you can understand. Either way it looks GREAT!

173. Jocelyη ☮ RυιzJune 7, 2012 at 5:52 PM

just bought party pink today! can't wait to use it!

174. Jocelyη ☮ RυιzJune 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM

just bought the pink one today! can't wait to try it!

ReplyDelete
  175. Two words, "googly eyes"!

ReplyDelete
  176. sono veramente belle,dove si trova questo materiale?

ReplyDelete
  177. I had the same thought when I first saw the caviars!  lol  Weird.

ReplyDelete
  178. looks cute..don't think I would wear it though..I would be picking at it constantly....

179. It looks so lovely!

ReplyDelete
  180. What if you put some top coat in a little spray bottle and sprayed the fuzz? Would it collapse the fuzz?

ReplyDelete
  181. the fuzz doesn't mesh well with top coat,when I tried it it was a huge mess

ReplyDelete
  182. Ciate is steeling this idea from you!
    You really should watch out!

Love your nails!

ReplyDelete
  183. I know, there isn't really anything I can do about it. I already won't buy from them because of how they came after bloggers after they stole the idea for the "caviar nails"

ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting in DISQUS. If you can see this message you aren't which means I cannot reply to any questions you have.

Please do not leave links to your blog in my comments. If you would like me to check out your blog please email me using the contact button in the sidebar.