April 15, 2014

Collaboration Week: Whimsical Ideas by Pam x The PolishAholic- PolishAholic

Hi guys!  Today I have my collaboration with Whimsical Ideas by Pam called PolishAholic to share with you! Don't forget to come back at the end of the week for a chance to win this polish and all of the other collabs I'm posting this week!

I adore Pam and all the gorgeous polishes she makes, she is wholly responsible for making me love circle glitter like I do. The first polish I got with circle glitter that made me go WOW was from her! Naturally that means I had to go to Pam with my circle glitter idea. I didn't even know what exactly I was after, I emailed Pam being like I just want circle glitter and she went from there. I am totally in love with what she created, it's a clear based glitter topper loaded with small glitter, small green cirle glitter and larger green and green holographic circle glitter. Green AND circle glitter, be still my heart! It's perfection and totally me in a bottle, which is why it got the name PolishAholic! I'm totally in love with this and I've been layering it over pretty much everything the last few weeks that I've had it! Below are a couple of the combos I really enjoyed!

PolishAholic over Seche Conquer The World

PolishAholic over PaintFab Lass With Sass

Big giant THANK YOU to Pam for not only doing this polish with me but for all just being wonderful. If you've never tried her polishes you're missing out. I'm always impressed with the gorgeous polishes she releases! You can find Whimsical Ideas by Pam over on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/whimsicalideasbypam all ordering for Pam's polishes is done via email and info for that can be found on her Facebook page!

24 comments:

1. Danielle ChiassonApril 15, 2014 at 4:58 AM

I am loving all the creativity of the collaboration polishes! This one is gorgeous!

2. Louise Ahle JensenApril 15, 2014 at 5:14 AM

Haha you're right - this is SO you! I love it :D

ReplyDelete
  3. haha yep! It's perfect for me!

4. Thank you! <33

5. Marieta García LópezApril 15, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I'm glad you have a nick of a polish.

6. me too! :D

ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I love Degen's expression..haha. Both he and Oreo are too cute! Happy Anniversary!

8. Thank you!

9. ValiantlyVarnishedApril 16, 2014 at 10:14 AM

OMG - I want them all. Oreo is spectacular! And I love Degen's face in the first photo! He is like "Seriously?"

10. lol he sure was!

11. Kara Rector-DuncanApril 16, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Absolutely beautiful!!! <3

12. Kara Rector-DuncanApril 16, 2014 at 5:34 PM

<3 <3 <3 Another favorite vendor and your love for your furbabies, awesome combinations, Lulu did an outstanding job as always!

13. Thank you!

ReplyDelete
  14. She really did, they are even better than I could have imagined!

ReplyDelete
  15. oooh love these, and the photos of the babies with the polishes are too sweet!!

ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty!! And a great shade of green!

ReplyDelete
  17. I can hear Degen think in those last 2 pictures "Human! This ain't food! Why are you putting this in front of me?!". Hahahahahaha, I love Degen so much! Great way to kick-off your collaborations and can't wait to see the rest :).

18. Annesteja MacedonioApril 19, 2014 at 8:25 PM

I absolutely love how you incorporated your pets into these polishes! Oreo makes me want a milkshake. I LOVE Degen's face :) Congrats on 4 years! Keep up the great posts!

19. Thank you!

ReplyDelete
  20. I love it when you post your babies! And I love the polishes and their namesakes! ♥

21. Thanks Sheila <33

ReplyDelete
  22. Aww what a fun way to celebrate your fur babies! I love the first Degen, as well as the mani you did using all 3!

ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting in DISQUS. If you can see this message you aren't which means I cannot reply to any questions you have.

Please do not leave links to your blog in my comments. If you would like me to check out your blog please email me using the contact button in the sidebar.